Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Songs of My Heart







I'm sure Lori is about ready to send me packing as a CT member!!!! I should have had these LO's posted weeks ago. Soooo very sorry Lori.
3Dog Designs has a few new kits out and these LO's come from her cute set of minis called Songs of My Heart series. Each one is great in itself but you can get the bundle--which includes all the songs minis; This Love, Tainted Love, Endless Love ( LO's are from these kits and in this order ) as well as L is for and the solid papers for these kits--20 in all!! I happen to know it's only $5.00 at My Life and Scrap (http://mylifeandscrap.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_100&products_id=2096 ) . So if any of these colors appeal to you then why not go grab one or so of the minis, still better yet get the bundle and save a bundle. And while you are over at the store why not check out the rest of her awesome kits because I'm sure you will find something you just can't live without. (http://mylifeandscrap.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=47&zenid=7d1165a88294e7f65495cd167ef716cd)
Happy shopping.

No comments: