Monday, November 9, 2009

Okay! Okay!

Allright I know it's been almost a month since I posted anything but seriously it just doesn't seem that long. Besides nothing important or funny has been going on in my life. Right now some of us are battling the flu bug. Currently it's just the normal stuff and I'm praying it doesn't turn into anything more serious.

Did everyone get out this past weekend for NSD?? I was only able to buy 2 items this year but I do have my eyes on some really neat Christmas things. I've been doing alot of hybrid stuff lately and with my new version of Scrapbook Max I'm able to make my own .png items to use with the templates ( like the Abby Album and the Basic Grey bracket album ) I still have to use others work but at least I can make up some great pages then clip them. I've probably got over 50 sets made up and now all I need is the pictures!!!!

I guess I shouldn't say nothing important has happen. I did get a LO published in my scrapbooking programs newsletter. They chose my LO as the opening one!! That made me happy as I normally don't produce design winning pages. There was no prize to go with it just the honor. And then a new forum/store opened up called Denim and Daisies.net and I was picked for a gallery position so that's something.

The weather has been fairly nice for Nov in Ohio. We had alot of cold days in Oct so maybe we'll get a little taste of summer without all the high humidity. It is cloudy today with a chance of rain but still very pleasant.

Well I need to sign off as my head is throbbing again and all this clicking of the keyboard isn't helping matters any. I'll try not to go a full month this next time but don't hold me to that.!!!!

No comments: