Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another card


Okay here is another attempt at my card making. This one is for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #106 (http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ ). I know I can't stand up to the "big Guys" but everyone has to start somewhere don't they???
I did use real cardstock with this one--at least for the background and ribbon area. I then scanned that paper and made my envelope using heavy weight printer paper. Of course you know me and the glitter I had to have it so I added glitter accents to the flowers and butterfly. I glued buttons onto the smaller yellow flowers and added these and the other things with 1/16" pop dots. This card will go to a friend who just recently had to downsize due to her hubby's disabilites. She's feeling a bit blue so hoping the brighter colors will give her a cheer.
Okay I'm off to post this to the other site and then get started on another sketch challenge. Gosh these are fun aren't they. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Di Heuser said...

I think your cards are gorgeous. By the way, have you ever tried Windows Life Writer? It makes writing your blog an absolute piece of cake and you can download it for free. If you mess it up, you just fix it up in Live Writer and then republish. :)