Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first card sketch---that I dared reveal !!!





Okay this is my first public card and I'm a bit scared. I know it's not the best in show--shoot it probaly doesn't even rank anyway near there but I love the card sketches and want to play along with some of the blogs. Soooo I found a blog--Inspirational Card Sketch Blog (


http://icsketches.blogspot.com/ ) where the rules weren't too hard to follow. In fact all they have to do is see something of the actual sketch in the card and they will accept it. I don't have any actual paper supplies so I just used what I had in the digital department. i then added glittere to the butterfly and around the edges of my saying. I actually liked the flattened image much better but I doubt if that would qualify so I created this instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you hadn't shared that this was your first public card, I never would have known. It is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Maybe you will even join some of the challenges on my blog.

Hugs,
Michelle