Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter and thank you

Well I guess ole blogger finally got fixed. I tried for a couple hours to post and it wouldn't let me do a thing. Noticed there were others saying the same thing as well. Probably that full moon thing that always messes with the web.


Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very Happy Easter. To me it's more of a christian event but however you celebrate I hope it's with family and you have a great time.


I also want to say thank you to those who leave me encouraging comments here. It means the world to me. Sometimes I'm really down and I come on to find some nice comment and it cheers me up.


Also I want to say thanks to my followers. I never dreamt anyone would like this crazy blog well enough to follow it and I do appreciate each and every one of you. You just never know what you will be getting from me do you!!!!!


Well I have the house to myself so I'm off to play around with my card making . Again have a great Easter weekend and enjoy life. I'll be back Monday to post another LO from CuddleBeez's newest kit called Summer Romance. It's beautiful.

No comments: