Saturday, September 25, 2010

A short post...

Just a note to let everyone know I'm back on my feet. I don't think that was allergies I had-LOL!!!! It just left me drained and the fact that I don't really get any "me" time doesn't help whenever I get sick.

I really am trying to make up for the lost time and working OT t get some more crafting done. I just finished up 6 more ornaments and hopefully will get to work on more today. I do need to get more things cut out because I'll be starting on the last bunch and I like to keep things ahead.

It finally cooled again and boy am I glad. It hit the high 90's here for about 3 days so I had to turn back on the air. We also got a tad bit of rain but it didn't put a dent in the drought we are having. Forecast is calling for more rain in the next couple days so I guess I need to get out there and do the wardance or whatever it was they did centuries ago to bring rain!!! Watch for me on Amercias Funniest Videos!!!

Enjoy your day

No comments: