Saturday, October 30, 2010

More LO's and yes I'm behind!!

All right I'll admit it I'm seriously behind on way tooooo much. But I've had grand kids and they just wear me out. Two are very high energy, one is a sassy mouth tweeny and one is rotten and wants to hang constantly, however I love them to pieces and hate to see them grow up.






Now on to the LO's-----Cuddlebeez's has some really awesome kits out lately. The top LO is from Fall Is (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_187&products_id=5752) and the other is called A Season(http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_187&products_id=5801) --and I noticed that they are still on sale so better hurry.
Cuddlebeez's always has some of the most delightful elements in her kits and these two are no exception. While they both have a fallish tone to them A Season could easily do a heritage themed LO . I just love these kits-well okay I love all Cuddlebeez's kits and not because I'm on her team (LOL) but because she does an incredible job on all her stuff and that makes for some great LOs.
I do ask that you keep her in prayer as the last I heard her father had been rushed to the hospital so just keep this family uplifted .
Well it's back to the ole crafting place as I have bath salts to make and reindeer to finish and only 2 more weeks to get things done--OOOH MY!!! Good thing I work well under pressure ( I think it kicks me into high gear and makes me realize that if I don't get it done then I'm sunk!)
Have a great day and don't forget to run over to The Studio and pick up some-or all of Cuddlebeez's wonderful kits.
PS just noticed that the text colors were different up a ways!! Thats what I get when I mess with things but still hope you enjoy it.

No comments: