Friday, March 12, 2021

Hello

 Well hello long time no see. Lost the link to this blog a long time ago. I've been reviewing advanced readers copies ( ARC ) of my favorite books and had to have a blog. I love #cozy mysteries and managed to find a place that offers arc's. All one needs to do is post reviews. Can't beat that.                                                   How is everyone doing these days? We've managed to stay free of this crazy thing called Covid. Hoping to continue that trend until it's gone.                                                                                                             All my grand kids are grown 😢😢 so no more silly stories. I did become a great grand mother in April 2019 and will be getting a 2nd GGC in mid Sept . ❤❤                                                                                  Now hopefully I can remember where I parked this blog. Lol.

No comments: